Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (c) Torn Banner Studios
Release Date : 16th October, 2012
Protection : Steam
Type : Action / FPS
Size : 47 x 50mb
While this is described as a game focused on multi-player, there is a single
player training mode, and the other modes offers bots to play against, like in
CHIVALRY: Medieval Warfare is a first-person slasher with a focus on
multi-player. Featuring competitive online combat that seeks to capture the
experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield. We’ve drawn our
inspiration from the intensity and epicness of swordfighting movies such as
300, Gladiator and Braveheart and we want to bring that experience to the
hands of a gamer.
The game is skill-based and controls like a FPS, but instead of guns and
grenades, players are given swords, shields, maces, battleaxes and longbows.
Set in a fictional yet gritty and realistic world, players will fight in fast
paced online battles besieging castles, raiding medieval villages and fighting
for glory in the arena with up to 32 players.
* Deep melee combat system provides players with a huge range of responsive
* Adjust your attacks and blocks in real time with the mouse for precise and
full control of the action
* Wield an arsenal of up to 60 brutal weapons ranging from broad swords and
battle axes to longbows and javelins
* Dynamic objective system brings team tactics and strategy to the forefront
as players batter down gates, raid villages and assassinate enemy royalty to
* Use a variety of siege weapons ranging from catapults, boiling oil,
ballista, battering rams and more
* Vast, lush environments that transport the player to a gritty and immersive
* Offline play options that allow players to gain familiarity with the
controls and gameplay before being thrust into the action.
Unrar, mount/burn, install & copy the contents of the Crack folder on the
DVD to where you installed the game. Enjoy.
links are interchangeable